End-User License Agreement (EULA)
The following license agreement is for all who purchased Sound Libraries through Andrew Ros Sounds (andrewrossounds.com). This also applies to the free sound libraries found here.
This end user license agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between you (the “Licensee”), who has purchased a license to use one or more sound effect libraries through the Distributor, and the creator of these sound effect libraries (the “Licensor”).
The Licensor is the creator of the Sound Libraries stated as such on the Distributor’s website and listed on the invoice which the Licensee receives following the purchase.
By accepting this Agreement the Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
Grant of License
In consideration for the purchase of the license(s) to the Sound Libraries via the Distributor, Andrew Ros Sounds grants the Licensee (you) worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use all the sound effects on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
The license granted in this Agreement allows the Licensee to:
- use the licensed sound effects on an unlimited number of projects for the entirety of their lifetime.
- use the licensed sound effects for personal and commercial projects without attribution to Andrew Ros Sounds.
- use the licensed sound effects for synchronization with other media productions, which shall mean products that contains at least one additional media element to the Sounds (music, voice, image, etc.), including but not limited to radio and television broadcasts, film, music compositions, websites, podcasts, mobile apps, advertising, multi-media presentations, video games and similar, without limitations.
- redesign the licensed sound effects and sell them without attribution or royalties to Andrew Ros Sounds.
- The licensee is prohibited from selling any licensed sound effects in it’s original form for commercial gain and claim ownership.
- The licensee is prohibited from uploading any of the licensed sound effects in it’s original form to media platforms such as Youtube, Spotify, etc, claim ownership or for commercial gain.
Andrew Ros Sounds shall not be liable for any damages or for any loss of business or business profits, business interruption, or any other direct or indirect loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any of Licensor’s Sounds.
Third Party Offers/Links
In some cases, Andrew Ros Sounds may provide the customer with links to third-party websites and/or partner offers. Andrew Ros Sounds has no control over their form and content and shall, therefore, accept no liability for the correctness, relevance, completeness, legality, and quality of the information made available. Links to other websites shall be provided solely for the convenience of portal users. Users who connect to third-party websites shall do so at their own risk.
*Royalty-free applies to all recordings that Andrew Ros Sounds recorded & may not contain third party sounds that might appear in the background of some recordings. If you download sounds that contain third party sound effects that you use them at your own risk.